Make the move with resources for healthcare professionals
Salix has a suite of services dedicated to assisting you and your practice in managing
- On formulary coverage for more than 90% of total commercially insured patients,* APRISO may be an affordable choice
- The APRISO Savings Card can help most of your eligible patients save on every prescription—$0 co-pay or out-of-pocket expense on the first APRISO Rx and $10 co-pays or out-of-pocket expense on all future Rx's for the duration of the program†
- Coverage includes preferred status on many national plans
We want to help ensure that your patients have access to the Salix medication you prescribe. Our team of Access Coordinators can work with you every step of the way to:
Download the APRISO Reimbursement Helpline Form
- Determine a patient's insurance coverage
- Connect patients with appropriate cost-share assistance resources
- Provide prior authorization support (and monitor PA status)
- Determine eligibility for the APRISO Patient Assistance Program
- Identify alternate insurance coverage, if appropriate
- Provide payer-specific forms and template letters to be completed by your office, if necessary, to help support the coverage process
Fingertip Formulary, November 2016.
Maximum benefit of $110 off the first use; maximum benefit of $100 of each subsequent use. Federally insured patients are not eligible. Please see full eligibility criteria, terms and conditions contained on the reverse of the Instant Savings Card or on the APRISO patient website located at www.aprisorx.com.